Vaseline is the best night time eye cream on the market.
You can buy alcohol and chips with your parents’ gas station credit cards.
If you force something, you’ll break it. That could be good or bad.
It’s important to read the care tags on your clothing and follow those instructions.
Related: don’t wash and dry j. crew wool sweaters.
Changing your car’s oil is not optional.
Whatever physical objects you acquire you will one day have to put into a box and move.
You’re allowed to disagree with negative feedback.
It’s always worth reading the instruction manual.
Nostalgia, like any drug, can be a poison or a remedy.
Pets are like human friends but better in every conceivable way.
Good doctors listen more than they talk.
You can’t fix a burned roux.
Just because someone is an authority figure does not mean they are intelligent/competent/right.
Measure twice, cut once.
Get your nice jeans and dress pants tailored by a professional.
If you’re uncomfortable wearing it you will not look good.
You’re not required to drink alcohol while in a bar.
There are a few things that cure all ills: the beach, your favorite album on vinyl, and fresh garlic.
Kindness is not weakness.
Baking soda is not baking powder.
Taking Excedrin P.M. while still in public is not advisable.
Terrible people will succeed. Wonderful people will fail. The world is not fair.
Appropriate footwear is always key.
You can absolutely be too forgiving.
Real humor punches up, not down.
Reading the assigned chapters will actually help you learn the material.
There are no adults. Everyone is as clueless as you are.
Applying eyeliner well is a timeless art.
You can always leave. Awkward dates, suffocating jobs, hometowns that you outgrow, relationships that aren’t growing in the right direction.
You can always come home again.
But it won’t be the same.
Life is too short for bad books, boring movies, crappy people, and margarine.
Never underestimate the importance of eyebrows."
That everyone I care about would be ok. They could still struggle, but not too much and not enough that it would put them in serious harm. Just…have a bit of a safety net so that at the end of the day they could be warm and safe.
for deanhugchester as well
Vampire:Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
Probably not. I’m not sure I want to be around while everyone around me dies. But if I were offered longevity and health so I lasted just a bit longer than average but not so long as I outlived my kids and grandkids and junk, then sure.
Witch:If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Where do I start? Get rid of racism and misogyny in our society? No big.
Faerie was already answered
Faerie:If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
Probably break into a museum and pull a “From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler” and live there for a while, sorting through the back stacks and accessing all their archives. and not mess anything up of course.
That or maybe take over the world in some way? Maybe.
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?